If you have purchased a module, you need to install it in your eurorack case. Use the supplied screws to mount it in your rack.
An expander or add-on needs to be attached to the back of a master module via pin-strips. Either directly or via dupont-cables.
There are three types of power requirements for manikk products:
- Completely passive products requires no power.
- Normal eurorack modules requires +12V and -12V from your eurorack system. Connect with IDE ribbon cable.
- Some kits and add-ons requires only +5V from a master module. Connect directly or with dupont-cables.
- Make sure to use approved and good power supply in your system.
- Always turn off the power to your system when installing or uninstalling modules.
- Make sure to get the polarization correct when connecting cables.
- When you connect an IDE flat ribbon cable to the eurorack power distribution, the negative -12V is normally indicated with text on the PCB and with a red stripe on the cable.