The ADSR Expander expands the functionality of the manikk ADSR module.
It has 8 digital output jacks that gives the following extra outputs to the ADSR module:
- Jack 1 – High when in Attack state
- Jack 2 – High when in Decay state
- Jack 3 – High when in Sustain state
- Jack 4 – High when in Release state
- Jack 5 – High when Modulation input peaks
- Jack 6 – High when in Freeze mode
- Jack 7 – High when in Idle state
- Jack 8 – High when an envelope is ongoing
The ADSR module has only support for one expander.
See here how to connect the expander to the ADSR module.
The manual below is the same as for the Digital8 Expander. The only difference between these two modules is the text on the front panel. No stickers are included because it has a dedicated front panel for its purpose.
See also the FAQ for more tips and tricks.
- 1 Module (with dedicated frontpanel for expanding the manikk ADSR module)
- 5 Dupont cables
- 2 Screws
DimensionsWidth: 2 HP
Depth: 21 mm
Current consumption+5V: 2 mA (taken from the master module)
Additional files, images and videos