MIDI THRU Prototype
This is a MIDI THRU module with the following features:
- 1 MIDI Input (DIN and TRS in parallell, use ONLY ONE at the same time
- 2 MIDI DIN Thru outputs
- 4 MIDI TRS Thru jack outputs
- 5 Buffered MIDI serial thru outputs on the backside. TTL level. Not MIDI.
- The TRS jacks are preconfigured for MIDI TRS Type A, but can be changed to Type B by cutting a wire and soldering
- LED indicator for incoming MIDI activity
- 2 screws
- 1 Eurorack power cable
The 5 buffered TTL-level pins on the backside can be used to feed the serial MIDI signal to devices that has a direct RX input.
manikk Outbreak and manikk ADSR have direct RX-inputs.
You can also feed an arduino UART RX-input with these pins, to get an opto-coupled MIDI in to your arduino project.
DimensionsWidth: 6 HP
Depth: 21 mm
Additional files, images and videos