Product status: Active
The manikk u800 is a micro programmer for the Roland JX-8P, JX-10 and MKS-70 synthesizers.
This is not a eurorack module. It is a standalone product, built into a compact plastic box, with rubber feet and a cable with connector for connection to the Roland synthesizer PG-800 connector (NOT MIDI).
- Small and compact
- Access all parameters via a button press and then turning the value knob
- Fine adjust the value with decrease and increase buttons
- Gets the power from the synthesizer
- Visualization leds to indicate the parameter value
- 34 User patches can be saved and loaded inside the unit
- 10 Randomize functions
- 102 Presets, 3 banks of 34 patches
- 2 user defined macros for changing multiple (up to 5) parameters with the value knob
Read more about the features in the user manual.
- u800 Programmer unit
- Cable and connector permanently attached to the unit
- Cardboard box
DimensionsWidth: 0 HP
Depth: 0 mm
Current consumption+12V: 75mA
Additional files, images and videos