This is a MIDI THRU module with the following features:
- 1 MIDI Input, DIN and TRS in parallell, use ONLY ONE at the same time
- 2 MIDI DIN Thru outputs
- 4 MIDI TRS Thru jack outputs
- 4 Buffered MIDI serial thru outputs on the backside. Can be used as extra THRU outputs.
- The TRS jacks are preconfigured for MIDI TRS Type A, but can be changed to Type B by changing the soldering-pads on the backside.
- LED indicator for incoming MIDI activity
- 2 screws
- 1 Eurorack power cable
The 4 buffered MIDI-THRU (TX) pins on the backside can be used in a number of ways:
- Extra MIDI THRU outputs, just add connectors.
- Feed MIDI THRU to other modules MIDI input pins on the backside. Inside your rack.
- Use TX and GND signals to feed your Arduino MIDI project directly to the RX pin.
The module will normally be pre-configured for TRS type A.
You can change this by yourself by changing/resoldering the solderpads on the backside.
See the manual below.
No MIDI cables included.
Read more about MIDI here.
DimensionsWidth: 6 HP
Depth: 21 mm
Current consumption+12V: 5 mA
Additional files, images and videos