Otto Passive Mono
Product status: Active
manikk Otto Passive Mono is an 2HP module that can be used in several use cases:
- Passive multiple where you can create your own splits
- Patch bay
- Input/output module with normalizations
- Front-panel for your own creations
- See here for more inspiration
You can also get the Otto Passive Mono as a DIY-KIT.
On the back there is a pin-strip with access to all jacks signals and break/normalizing-signals.
No cables are included.
Read the manual for more information.
There is also a Stereo-jacks version called Otto Passive Stereo.
See here how to attach stickers to the front.
See also the FAQ for more tips and tricks.
- 1 Module
- 15 pin female header for making a 4+4 passive multiple
- 2 Screws
- 1 Sticker sheet
- Plastic zip bag
DimensionsWidth: 2 HP
Depth: 21 mm
Current consumption+12V: No current consumption. Completely passive.
Additional files, images and videos